The Center for Information and Cross-Border Analysis is an organizational unit of the State Higher School of Technology and Economics established to implement the Agreement concluded between the Association of the Carpathian Euroregion Poland and the State University of Technology and Economics in Jarosław.
The activities of the Center will include:
1. Coordination of cooperation between academic and research centers and communities operating in the Carpathian Euroregion and the Three Seas Initiative area, and using the potential of science institutions for the implementation of strategic goals.
2. Activities for the development of Cross-Border Functional Areas in Europe.
3. Cooperation in the creation and professionalization of the international, institutional organizational structure to support regional development and territorial cooperation in the area of the Interregional Carpathian Euroregion and the Three Seas Initiative area, as well as the creation of institutional, specialized cooperation networks with a scientific and educational profile in these areas.
4. Cooperation in the field of improving the methods and tools of information management at the regional, interregional and international level, including joint promotion and implementation of the information strategy related to the implemented activity.
5. Cooperation with the Association of European Border Regions.
6. Information and analytical support for public, private and non-governmental entities in the Carpathian Mountains.
The first conference opening the Center activities is behind us. Representing our university – Rector prof. Krzysztof Rejman, Dawid Lasek – Secretary General of the Carpathian Euroregion…
The beginning of the third decade of the 21st century brought changes of fundamental importance for the future of the world and Europe. The COVID-19 pandemic requires the verification of strategies in many areas of socio-economic life…
Copyright © 2020-2021 CIAT All rights reserved.